Individuals applying for an Outdoor Adventure with Foundation for Hope Outdoor Adventures® must meet the following criteria:
- Must be a citizen of the United States of America
- Must be of a minimum age of 10 and maximum age of 25 at the time of the Outdoor Adventure Event
- Have approval by a parent or guardian if under 18 years of age
- Provide two (2) independent physician letters indicating the life-threatening or life-altering condition
- A color photo of the applicant must accompany the application
Please download and completely fill out the application form. Mail or email the completed form to the Foundation. Once the application is received, you will be notified of its arrival.
Foundation for Hope Outdoor Adventures
7400 Hickory Valley Dr.
Fenton, MI 48430
It is the responsibility of the person requesting the opportunity to submit the proper documentation. All applicants will be reviewed bi-annually by the Board of Trustees. No applicant, current or prior, should assume approval without a letter from the Board.