Online Application Instructions
You may apply online with Google Forms using the button below, however, incomplete forms will not be accepted and your progress will NOT BE SAVED, so make sure to gather all materials, including supplemental letters and photo, BEFORE you start the application form.
Individuals applying for an Outdoor Adventure with Foundation for Hope Outdoor Adventures® must meet the following criteria:
- Must be a citizen of the United States of America
- Must be of a minimum age of 10 and maximum age of 25 at the time of the Outdoor Adventure Event
- Have approval by a parent or guardian if under 18 years of age
Below are listed items that need to be attached to the application for it to be completed:
- (2) Separate letters from (2) different personal physician’s or Hospital’s supporting the assessment and prognosis of the individual applying for the Outdoor Adventure
- Please upload letter with the following name structure: first name_last name_physician/hospital name.pdf (or .doc)
- A full body picture of applying applicant. (No Headshots)
- Please upload photo with the following name structure: first name_last name.jpg
- Sponsoring party and co-sponsoring name/contact information, if applicable
FOUNDATION FOR HOPE OUTDOOR ADVENTURES® is a registered non-profit 501(c)3 organization that provides HOPE through Outdoor Adventures for youth battling life-changing illnesses. Federal tax ID# 20-3209385
All information obtained through this application is considered confidential and is solely to be used by the Foundation for Hope Outdoor Adventures for the evaluation of possible “Outdoor Adventure” candidates.
It is the responsibility of the person requesting the opportunity to submit the proper documentation. All applications will be reviewed bi-annually by the Board of Trustees. No applicant, current or prior, should assume approval without a letter from the Board.
This is only an application and does not guarantee a granted “Outdoor Adventure.” Foundation for Hope Outdoor Adventures will contact all applicants upon receiving their application.
If you have any questions please feel free to contact us. We thank you for taking the time to fill out the application and look forward to talking with you soon!